Last weekend I:
1. Began a tiered skirt, got halfway through and scrapped it because I didn't like the way the fabric was acting (it was bargain-bin fabric, always a risk).
2. Started and finished a princess-seamed top out of a remnant of embroidered stretch twill, mostly to try out a new pattern and adjust the fit (the shoulders were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay far apart! WTF?).
3. Started a shoulder bag (lined, with an applique) from scraps and remnants. I'm about 80% finished with this.
4. Cut out a new jacket pattern.
This weekend I hope to:
1. Cut fabric and try out the new jacket pattern.
2. Draft a circle-skirt pattern piece to connect with a yoke from another pattern.
3. Try out circle-skirt-on-yoke idea (and hopefully eat up some of the fabric taking over our apartment).
4. Try the princess-seamed top pattern with a non-stretchy fabric and adjust for fit.
5. Figure out something to do with the 1.5 yards of nice faux fur I have before winter is over.